Digital Writes’ Consultation Exercise with Freelance Creative Practitioners
Digital Writes has been recognised by the Arts Council as a culturally significant organisation and been awarded a grant from the Culture Recovery Fund to help us get back to full operation after lockdown.
As part of this, we are consulting with freelance creative practitioners to:
- Canvas their views on our business plan
- Recruit people to join our:
- Board as Non-Executive Directors, working voluntarily in roles similar to trustees of a charity
- Advisory Team, a group of stakeholders to advise us, but with no legal responsibilities
- Freelance Bank, a group of people available to work with us to deliver projects and create new work
If you think you might like to be a part of this, start by attending our Let’s Create Workshop
We value artists, their skills and talents, and the vital contribution they make to our communities. With this in mind, you will be paid an attendance fee of £125, and lunch will be provided.
Sign up below.